Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blood Stained Mucus In Stool In Dog I Think My Puppy Has Parvo!!?

I think my puppy has parvo!!? - blood stained mucus in stool in dog

Ok, then old recently had a puppy from 8 weeks APBT already won rounds 6 weeks and is preparing plans for 8 weeks (their right to earn 7 weeks) She is playful and happy and eating like a pig on the first day. . . Now she is doing is sleeping. When he wakes up is to leave her alone, shes ready to sleep and then not play or anything, if anyone knows the APBT is strange at this time. At this time we had 2.3 water into the past 24 hours and would not eat dog food. Your Poo has moved from semi-solid to liquid and therefore not poo'd in almost 24 hours because there were also eat ... My husband does not want to believe it is what it is. We have a local veterinarian who is a little crazy, but Everyone in town goes to him for the price, I would tell my husband to take it, even if he doubts the contraction ... there was no blood in the stool and vomit for no is not enough to all the features, but I'm always worried about her ... What do you think? (Oh, it stinks and I read your shit is so so so if they have parvo, and a few days ago, when there was shit like mucus and a pet stain remover shampoo, we have had several times in places of accidents at home and still felt terrible. I need advice please!

No comments:

Post a Comment